St Peter's Church 

St Peter's Church, with the adjoining House of Mission of the Missionaries of the Precious Blood of Christ, is surrounded by a high bell - tower, ending with a pyramid, that is a decorative element of the homonymous square and the village (Borgo) of S. Antonio.

It's the latest Church and was drawn and erected in 1867, with the headmasterships of Giovanni Merlini, Generak Director of the Missionaries and collaborator of San Gaspare del Bufalo.