It is located in the historical
centre and was built about 1200 for the wall of our fellow -
citizen Pomponio de Magistris, Bishop of Terracina.
It was restored and consecrated again in 1604.
The Church, with only a nave, preserves a
valuable altar, Romanesque in style, and also a bust in memory of
Pasquale de Magistris, nephen of the founder of the church, a valuable
sculpturesque work attributed to Bernini, and anyhow to his school.
On the lacunar ceiling there are frescoes
representing the life of Jesus.